More manuka news
First of all - THANK YOU for loving OY-L as much as I do. I've already sold out and reordered and it's only been one week. Thank you, thank you! For those who don't receive my newsletter, I wanted to recap a bit about the line and why manuka is so good for the skin. OY-L is currently only available at the Remedy brick and mortar for the time being. If there's something you want and you can't make it in right away, shoot me a text, Insta DM, or email. I'm setting aside plenty of product for everyone who needs it! XO
I've been searching for a Manuka honey based line for over a year and I recently discovered OY-L and fell in love. Manuka honey is produced by bees that pollinate the tea tree (and we all love tea tree oil) bushes in New Zealand. OY-L products use 20+ UMF which means the ingredient’s hydrogen peroxide, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties are medical-grade. Manuka honey has the ability to stimulate production of special cells that can repair damage caused by infection.
OY-L offerings at Remedy:
* Bon Voyage Kit: Face Wash, Manuka Mask, Face Cream in delux travel sizes, housed in a reusable black pouch. $56
* Face Cream, a whipped delight, with avocado and hemp oils, frankincense, prickly pear, and pomegranate. A little goes a very long way! $56
* Manuka Mask, an exfoliating bi-weekly treatment with manuka, willow bark, lavender buds, and organic rose petals. $60
* Face Wash, an oil and honey cleanser that removes every trace of sunscreen and make-up. $36
* Lip Balm with coffee butter and Manuka honey... this one almost sold out in one day! $20
The Earth Facial has graduated to the Earth and Honey Facial and it is so so good! Book this one when you need stress relief, anti-inflammatory care, detoxing, or just some earth-bound love.